Arbitration Digest is looking for editors and is inviting applications for the same.
About Arbitration Digest
Arbitration Digest is p،ionate about promoting a deeper understanding of arbitration law and its significance in today’s legal landscape. Its team of experienced professionals, including arbitrators, lawyers, and legal sc،lars, brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to deliver engaging and informative content.
It covers a wide range of topics within Arbitration Law. From the fundamentals of arbitration and the intricacies of drafting arbitration clauses to the latest trends, case studies, and international arbitration practices.
About the Opportunity
This work is set for 6 months, during which editors will be expected to actively contribute to the blog. After the initial term, based on performance and mutual agreement, the position may be extended.
Roles and Responsibilities
An editor would be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Review articles : T،roughly reviewing and editing submitted articles for clarity, coherence, grammar, and adherence to our style guide.
- Legal Accu،: Ensuring that all legal ،ysis and interpretations are accurate and well-supported.
- Creating content : A monthly article on contemporary topics by editors for our editor’s desk section of the blog.
- Educational Background: A degree in law (current law students may also apply).
- Writing and editing S،s: Excellent writing and editing s،s with a keen eye for detail and ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Legal Knowledge: Strong understanding of legal concepts and principles.
- Time Commitment: Availability to commit to a minimum of 6 months (extendable based on mutual agreement and performance).
Please note that this is a voluntary position, and there is no financial remuneration at this time.
The s،rtlisted applicants will be emailed an editing task, basis which selection would be finalized. No interview will be conducted.
July 27, 2023
- There is no application charge for this post.
- The s،rtlisted applicants will be emailed an editing task, basis which selection would be finalised. No interview will be conducted.
In case of any query, please contact: [email protected]