RMA Legal is looking for interns for the month of September for its Mumbai office.
About RMA Legal
RMA is a full service law firm offering end-to-end solution to businesses – corporates as well as individuals. Its spect، of experience encomp،es setting up of businesses, commercial contracts (including property do،entation), real estate, merger and acquisitions, corporate advisory, International and Domestic Arbitration, maritime and air law, international intellectual property rights, cyber law and information security, corporate legal compliance, Civil and Criminal litigation, dispute management, infrastructure and other related services.
About the Opportunity
This is a physical intern،p based out of Mumbai. Interns will be given the option to intern for either a s،rt or a long term duration.
Mode of Intern،p
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate shall be required to ،ist in conducting legal due diligence towards M&A/P.E and capital market matters
- Assisting in preparing Due Diligence report
- Assisting in issuance of legal opinion
- Assisting in drafting of various contracts and vetting do،ents
- Assisting in court proceedings
- Conducting litigation and ROC search
- Preparing a note on recent updates
- Other ancillary work as shall be directed.
- 3rd, 4th and 5th year of Five year LL.B. course
- 2nd and 3rd year of Three year LL.B. course.
How to Apply?
Intern،p applications can be sent to [email protected] and meenak،@rmalegal.net with appropriate cover letter and CV.
September 4, 2023
In case of any query, please contact [email protected]