Online applications are invited for the Nissan Graduate Program for BE/BTech, MBA and CA Students in Chennai. Check the details below!
Nissan is more than a car company. They are an innovation company. They take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.
With over 150 million vehicles ،uced globally, Nissan continues with the goal of enri،g the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Nissan Graduate Program 2023
Have you ever t،ught about being part of a global ،nd where you can accelerate your career through a structured two-year tailored programme?
This is your chance to be part of a select co،rt of graduates for our Fifth-Year intake of the Graduate Trainee Rotation (GTR) Programme where you will work in real roles that could range from Production, Engineering, and Marketing Communication to Dealer Management to Product Design.
- From autonomous driving vehicles to connected cars and electric vehicles this is an exciting time to join the automotive sector with a global leader.
- They are looking for bright, ambitious graduates w، have the ،ential to become future leaders in our business.
- With a relevant degree, you will be able to demonstrate your creative and ،ytical thinking plus a good team player that can adapt to a fast-paced ،isation.
- The business language is English so it’s a must that you are fluent in order to succeed. If you are to be a leader of the future we need you to be geographically mobile as your career path can lead you all around the world.
Must have or expect to achieve an 80% or 8/10 GPA in a relevant degree
- B.E or B. Tech – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics – Freshers (or)
- MBA – HR / Marketing / Finance – Freshers (or)
- ICWA / CA – Freshers
- Graduated within the last 24 months
- Previous Intern،p / Industrial Placements Experience (12-24 months)
- Strong ،ytical s،s and a data-driven thinker
- Creative thinking / Problem-solving
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good team worker / flexible working approach with the ability to self-motivate
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced ،ization
- Efficient planning s،s
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can directly apply through this link.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu