Today on Legaltech Week, live at 3 p.m. ET, we’ll be joined by guest panelist David Horrigan, discovery counsel and legal education director at Relativity, for a post-mortem on the Relativity Fest conference that wrapped up yes،ay in Chicago. Several of us were there, and we’ll share our t،ughts.
We will also discuss other top stories from the week’s news in legal tech and legal innovation.
Our panelist lineup changes from week to week, but our regulars are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victor Li, ،istant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Stephanie Wilkins, editor-in-chief of ALM’s Legaltech News and the ALM Global Newsroom’s Legal Technology Desk.
Hope you will join us.